Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Paris: The City of Light (English translation)

Paris
"The City of Light"

Description of geography
Paris is in the northern bend of the Seine River and includes two islands: Saint-Louis Island and Island of the city. Montmartre is the highest mountain in Paris at 130m (427ft). The geography of Paris is flat except for Montmartre. The city of Paris covers an area 86.928km2 (41 ff. mi.)

The Weather
In summer, Paris is warm. The high temperature is 25 degrees centigrade (77 degrees F) and the low temperature is 15 degrees centigrade (59 ° F). In the winter it is cold, from 3 degrees centigrade (37 ° F) to 8 degrees centigrade (47 ° F), but only a little hail. In autumn and spring, days are warm and nights are cold. It rains all year round and there is 642mm (25 in) of rain.

Why was it my choice?
I chose Paris because it is known for education and culture. Paris is the fashion capital of the world. A lot of designs come from Paris. I want to go to Paris. I must go to Paris because I want to see the centers of culture, museums, fashions, and business. I must learn the subjects of science and business. When I was a little girl, I wanted to see the great city of Paris. I'll go by flight from Orlando to Paris. I will go to Paris when I have the money. I will make a trip to see the science centers and business centers. I would go to Disney because I heard was fun. I would go to Paris in the spring or summer because the weather is very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment