Sunday, December 26, 2010

Post-Christmas Day


So I started making my gown; cutting fabrics and all. However, this isn't about me or my elegance. It is about you and your future becoming. I hope everything that you wanted was received yesterday on that glorious vacation of Christmas. I hope you had a Happy or Merry Christmas which ever you prefer. Joyeux Noel as they say in France. I received parfums, a weekender bag, two dvds-flims, a pendant and stud earrings,pink fluffy bedroom slippers and cute culottes (panties [Thanks mum! for the slippers and panties]). Most of my perfums came from VS (that's Victoria Secret) for instance Cupquake...and Candy, Baby... but I really love the Hypnôse par Lancôme Paris. It smells, I would say distinguished like a business person -- an important business person at that. I would recommend buying some or asking for it as a gift because the smell is magnificent, better than myrrh... and frankinsense, though the gold would still be nice. It's nice and shiney, very malleable, It's so soft...I love gold. Anywho. Enjoy your evening.
Love,
Andie LaV

No comments:

Post a Comment